About the Opportunity:
Westover Church has an immediate need for a Worship Leader supported by and reporting to our Pastor of Creative Arts/Communication. This position is full-time, including Sunday worship and a rehearsal weeknight. Primary roles include collaboration with our Vocal Director as well as direct support to instrumentalists/lay leaders within the worship ministry. We are looking for candidates with a passion for the local church, to lead the congregation to sing, and to equip other team members to lead in worshipping and glorifying our Savior, Jesus Christ.
3-5 years of relevant ministry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (required), concentration in Worship or Music preferred.
- Strong vocal talent and confident leading from the platform.
- Competency in reading music (required) and able to create loops/tracks.
- Proficiency in the following computer software: Ableton Live (required), Logic Pro, Mainstage or other music production software.
- Ability to work a varied schedule (some evenings for rehearsal, Sunday morning or holiday services).
- Demonstrated leadership (teambuilding, coaching, mentoring, nurturing) with diverse demographics.
- Efficient delegation, multitasking and administrative skills.
- Authenticity in relationships, ability to communicate tactfully and effectively with peers.
To apply for this position, please click the link below:
Job Type: Full Time
Contact Amy Joyner - Director of Human Resources: