About the Opportunity:
Currently, our child care worker positions are only needed for special programming and events. The Tuesday/Wednesday morning shifts will be reopened in the fall. Please check back in August if you are interested in those particular shifts.
Westover KidsCare provides Christ-focused care for children for special events at the church (worship nights, volunteer trainings, holiday services, etc.) We are looking for a few individuals to assist in providing care for our attendees’ children for these special events. Generally, these are evening hours and are intermittent in nature.
- Attention to detail, adherence to child safety guidelines established by Westover Church
- Ability to complete training as provided by Westover's KidsCare Coordinator
- Timeliness & dependability in reporting for scheduled shifts
- At least 18 years of age, authorized to work in the US
- Successful completion of a criminal background check
- Access to a computer, for purposes of accessing payroll records & receiving staff updates
- Flexibility in scheduling, as it is based on need (weekly hours may fluctuate and are not a “guarantee”)
Job Type: Part Time
Contact Amy Joyner - Director of Human Resources: