About the Opportunity:
Westover KidsCare provides Christ-focused care for children for Tuesday and Wednesday morning women's programming as well as special events at the church (worship nights, volunteer trainings, holiday services, etc.) We are looking for a few individuals to assist in providing care for our attendees’ children for all of these times.
- Attention to detail, adherence to child safety guidelines established by Westover Church
- Ability to complete training as provided by Westover's KidsCare Coordinator
- Timeliness & dependability in reporting for scheduled shifts
- At least 18 years of age, authorized to work in the US
- Successful completion of a criminal background check
- Access to a computer, for purposes of accessing payroll records & receiving staff updates
- Flexibility in scheduling, as it is based on need (weekly hours may fluctuate and are not a “guarantee”)
If interested in applying for this position, please complete Westover's employment application online.
Job Type: Part Time
Contact Amy Joyner - Director of Human Resources: