"Declare His glory among the nations, His marvelous deeds among all peoples." – Psalm 96:3
Since Westover’s founding in 1948, obedience to the Great Commission has been of primary concern. From the beginning, Westover has sent and supported missionaries who are committed to fulfilling the Great Commission.
Our purpose is to support people who are reaching areas where there is little or no Gospel witness. Our global family includes the support of over 270 workers serving in evangelism, leadership training, recruitment and development, church planting, Bible translation, medicine, education, aviation, radio, orphan care and US based parachurch Gospel ministries.
Our vision is to reach people and nations with the love of Jesus Christ through holistic ministry which includes evangelism, discipleship, justice, compassion and mercy. Our desire is to “mirror” wherever possible and appropriate, strategic local ministries with similar global ministries among the nations.
Our Global Ministries Teams include:
- Refugee Team
- Tech Team - Internet, Radio, etc.
- 4/14 Window - Children & Orphan Ministries
- Awareness Team
- BAM - Business as Mission
- Hospitality Team
- Disaster Relief Team
- Human Trafficking Awareness
- Good Neighbor Outreach Team (to refugee and immigrant families)
- Short Term Leadership Team
- Missionary House - Care Team
- Special Projects & Support Team
- Event Planning Team (for Fall or Spring Global Celebrations)
Would you like to serve on any of these teams? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
SHORT TERM TRIPS
God is doing amazing things around the world. He invites each of us to use our strengths and abilities for His Kingdom. Pray about and consider going on a Short Term Trip.
More information HERE