Visit our Resource Center
Westover's Resource Center functions to equip the church body with gospel-centered resources for all ages, for individuals longing to grow in the gospel, and for famlies and small groups seeking direction. Items are made available for check-out or purchase include Books, DVDs and CDs, Bibles, Small Group Materials, Christian Fiction, Bible Study Materials, Music, and Greeting Cards.
We can special order any item for you (cash and checks only).
The Resource Center is located on the 1st floor at the bottom of the circular staircase. After-Hour Book Return is located beside the Resource Center under the display window.
A library card, available for members and non-members at a cost of $1.00, is required to checkout resources.
Resource Center Hours
SUNDAYS | 9:00a - 12:30p
TUESDAYS | 11:00a - 1:00p
WEDNESDAYS | 11:00a - 1:00p & 5:30p - 8:30p
Contact Cammie Brown at 336-299-7374 x 2425 for more information
Recommended Books & Studies
Although growing as a follower of Jesus involves far more than reading a book or gaining knowledge through study, such resources can prove invaluable along the path of greater maturity in Christ. The following list contains solid, simple resources to encourage you in your walk with Christ. These and other resources can be found either online for free or available for check-out in our Resource Center.
- Two Ways To Live (Matthias Media)
- Defining Moments (BGEA)
- How Good Is Good Enough (A. Stanley)
- Basic Christianity (J. Stott)
- The Gospel-Centered Life (B. Thune, B. Walker)
- Living the Cross-Centered Life (C.J. Mahaney)
- Christian Beliefs (W. Grudem)
- The Walk (S. Smallman)
Bible/Bible Reading Plans
Growing in the Gospel
- What Is The Gospel? (G. Gilbert)
- The Rest Of The Gospel (D. Stone, G. Smith)
- Knowing God (J.I. Packer)
- In My Place Condemned He Stood: Celebrating the Glory of the Atonement (M. Dever)
Connecting in Community
- Resolving Everyday Conflict (K. Sande)
- What Did You Expect (P. D. Tripp)
- The Freedom Of Self-Forgetfulness (T. Keller)
- The Gift Of Forgiveness (C. Stanley)
Serving on Mission
- Out of the Saltshaker & Into the World (R. Pippert)
- Let The Nations Be Glad (J. Piper)
- When Helping Hurts (S. Corbett, B. Fikkert)
- Tell The Truth (W. Metzger)
- Moving Into Spiritual Conversations – John Willett
- Sharing the Gospel Using “The Bridge” Illustration – John Willett