About the Opportunity:
Westover Church has a immediate opening for a kitchen ministry worker, to facilitate healthy meals or snacks and beverages for select ministry events throughout the year. Examples of these events include monthly staff and elder meetings, volunteer training events, major Sunday programming needs and other occasions to be determined. The kitchen ministry contract worker will function in a catering capacity, with the ability to utilize Westover Church’s kitchen accommodations when needed.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Collaboration with ministry leadership to determine events for which catering is needed
- Ensure ample manpower to deliver on specified meals within the agreed upon schedule
- Meal planning, purchasing & preparation of dishes for all identified events
- Uphold & ensure the highest standards of kitchen cleanliness, food preparation and safety
Scheduled events will be provided on a month to month basis, volume will be confirmed closer to the date of event.
- Significant catering or food preparation experience
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Effective communicator, timely in follow up
If you are interested in this position, please complete Westover's Employment Application
Job Type: Part Time
Contact Amy Joyner - Director of Human Resources: