Camp Allelu Intern
About the Opportunity:
- Ability to attend camp and assist as needed from June 19-23
- Communicate regularly via email and text as needed with camp directors
- Attend scheduled “Dream Team” planning meetings as well as Staff Trainings
- Coordinate pick-up (June 19th) & drop-off June 23rd) of campers with volunteer drivers and collaborate this effort with the facilities ministries at Westover Church.
- Track Staff and Camper registrations | serving applications | background checks
- Place orders for necessary camp items and materials (water bottles, t-shirts, departure day lunches, etc)
- Oversee necessary mailings (i.e. to former and current campers | Thank You’s following camp)
- Assist in coordinating with necessary Westover Staff to handle various camp needs (i.e. payments to various vendors)
- Depending on availability in July/Aug, intern may be able to assist with other Young Adults ministry administrative support after camp
*This position is an average of 20 hours per week, with more hours needed during the week of June 19-23
Please return the completed application to Amy Joyner
Ministry leaders will follow up with applicants and positions will be posted on our website until filled.
Job Type: Part Time
Contact Amy Joyner - Director of Human Resources: