Summer Serving Opportunities
Greensboro Urban Ministry
Serve in the food pantry sorting food or packaging food items for pick-up.
Meals on Wheels | 4th Wednesday of each month
Delivering meals to homebound seniors in our community.
Opportunities to welcome and love on our new neighbors:
- Apartment set-up for a newly arriving family
- Match Team: serve on a team to walk alongside a family new to the US, focusing on providing friendship, encouragement, and a holistic approach to self-sufficiency.
- Care Team: serve on a team to come alongside a resettled refugee to support their quest for upward mobility and full integration.
- Email Rebecca Pittard To Get Involved
A Simple Gesture
Food collection that supports our local food banks and pantries.
Housing Team | 3rd Saturday of each month
Using monthly home improvement projects, for those with limited resources, as a tool to serve others and share God’s grace and love.
Meals@Grace | 2nd Wednesday of each month
Partnering with Grace Community Church serving the community through a Worship/outreach service and meal.
HIV/AIDS Outreach | 1st Tuesday of each month
Partnering with Higher Ground in reaching out to individuals who are living with, or affected by HIV. Higher Ground is a day facility where people come for fellowship and support as they deal with daily challenges.
Sanctity of Life
- Greensboro Pregnancy Care Center: Mentoring moms and dads who have decided to ‘choose life.’
- Triad LoveLife: Saturday morning prayer walks around the Greensboro abortion clinic.