Summer Small Groups
Summer is when small groups often take a break, but many of us have been on “community break” for over a year and we’re ready to connect again! We’re making it simple for you to ease back into community by putting groups together that will meet at Westover on Wednesday nights from June 16 through mid August (childcare provided). Groups will watch a practical video segment about truth and spend time discussing very applicable topics. We’ll also build in a couple of “fun” nights to give you the opportunity to hang out and enjoy one another. Even if you have to miss a couple times, we hope you will join us! Register by June 7.
- Groups are open to any and all adults. Older, interested children* are welcome to participate in the groups as well! (*Please note that sex is one of the topics that will be covered in this study.)
- Existing groups are welcome to come and participate. We will keep your group together and can add to it – or not – based on your group's desire.
- Feel free to bring friends, neighbors, or co-workers. We’ll make sure to put you in the same group!
- Childcare will be provided – just make sure you register by June 7!
- On June 16 we will begin with a meal from 5:15 – 6:00pm for those who can arrive that early. If not – no problem! Just come at 6!
- Weekly, groups will watch a 20 min video segment from Twisting the Truth by Andy Stanley. This practical series delves into how Truth is being twisted, particularly as it pertains to pain, authority, sex, and sin. No outside homework is required!
- Wednesday nights, 6:00-7:30pm starting June 16.
- Westover Church
- Because we’re craving community!