The Westover Marriage Ministry seeks to actively foster a nurturing community which encourages the development and renewal of Christ-centered marriages.
God designed marriage and He intended it to be a permanent, intimate and loving relationship between a man and a woman.
Marriage Ministry teams provide:
- Couple to couple mentoring
- Special enrichment events
- Marriage resources for classes and small groups
Westover Church nurtures marriages by:
- Openly sharing joys and trials
- Reaching out to and encouraging one another
- Providing accountability
- Being grace-filled
- Modeling healthy, Christ centered marriages
- Helping youth and singles develop God-honoring relationships
Early Marriage Life Community – Growing Together
For couples in their 20's–early 40's early in their marriage. This group meets on Sundays (starting January 15) at 9am in E204.
This is a community that provides couples with:
- tools to build a solid foundation for marriage & lives aimed towards God
- opportunities to build community with other young couples
- challenges to grow closer to each other while developing a maturing, godly marriage
- periodic offsite socials & gatherings
For more information about the early marriage group, please email email@example.com.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For information on getting married at Westover, click here.