Westover Kids Director – AWANA, Preschool, VBS
About the Opportunity:
The Westover Kids Director– AWANA, Preschool, VBS will serve the Body of Westover by providing vision, management, and leadership for all aspects of AWANA/Preschool/VBS necessary to build maturing followers of Jesus Christ. The Kids Director position is supported by the Westover Kid’s Pastor.
Strategic/Vision/Leadership – 50%
- Cast vision, implement plans, and provide leadership for volunteer teams within AWANA & Preschool programming.
- Serve/Lead as the AWANA/Preschool/VBS Director. Duties of the Director include: o Budgetary oversight
- Curriculum/Supply purchases
- Team recruitment
- Teaching schedule
- Meeting with team members, parents, and kids as needed for prayer and counseling
- Partner with other Westover ministries to support Westover events and projects.
- Attend weekly Westover Kids staff meetings and all-staff meetings.
Team Development – 25%
- Meet regularly with AWANA/Preschool/VBS leadership team and team members to provide oversight, support and development.
- Equip, mentor, and support team members who will implement the various aspects of the ministry vision.
- Provide details and lead annual trainings, recruitment events, team-building, etc.
Administrative – 25%
- Weekly email communication to AWANA/Preschool Team Members, contact for parents of AWANA/Preschool first time guests weekly.
- Purchase all curriculum and supplies for AWANA/Preschool.
- Coordinate, staff, and support the AWANA/Preschool Registration “Boat” each week.
Interested candidates should fill out the Westover job application.
Job Type: Full Time
Contact Delilah Flores: