Middle School Ministry Associate
About the Opportunity:
The Associate of Middle School Ministry will serve the Body of Westover by providing support for all aspects of the ministry, while also contributing to strategic planning with pastoral and director leadership. The Middle School Associate is supported by the Middle School Senior Director.
Events & Programming - 50%
- Assist in developing a ministry calendar for parents, students, and volunteers.
- Assist in the organization and implementation of weekly programming, small groups, camps, retreats, and special events
- Attend all middle school ministry functions.
- Partner with Westover Worship Ministries to coordinate and manage worship within middle school ministry (develop worship teams, create student ownership, and teach Biblical principles of worship)
- Contribute to program development and curriculum selection that aligns with the student ministry discipleship process.
Shepherding/Pastoral Development Responsibilities – 25%
- Actively engage in the study and teaching of God’s Word
- Build and develop strong healthy relationships with students, parents, and volunteers.
- Equip and Care for parents, providing resources for them as they disciple their children.
- Assist in the cultivation of student leaders within the ministry.
- Have an active role in crisis intervention of middle school students and families.
Team Contributions – 25%
- Meet regularly with Middle School Ministry Team to provide feedback, updates, and contributions to action planning for ministry team goals.
- Attend weekly and monthly all-staff meetings, serving as a liaison between Middle School Ministry and Westover staff, Elders and Deacons.
- Assist in the recruiting, equipping, and care of volunteers.
Interested candidates should fill out the Westover job application.
Job Type: Full Time
Contact Delilah Flores: